Latest threads in Watershow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

my kitchen faucet is clogged with something because sometimes it works fine and then all of a sudden nothing
this has been going on for a few days now. I took off the filter , no difference. whatever is clogging it is only doing it sometimes. I can't figure out how to take the spout off and I am really at a...

I have a well & house has a whole house filter, what is causing air in lines
All of a sudden I have air in my water lines when I turn my faucets on or flush a toilet. I have a well & a whole house filter installed. What are the causes of this? Does this happen if the filter...

Have a mc250 ultra and would like to carry out a manual regeneration how do I t
MC250 ultra with electronic control have recently re-installed it and would like to carry out a manual regeneration can anyone advise how to go about it. thanks Dave

have there been recalls on pex hot water tubing?
No further details provided

how much condinsation from a under ground heating system per day
No further details provided

is it better to run a shallow well pump intermittently or constantly to fill swimming pool
No further details provided

water going in but doesent come out and motor is running
when I put the kew to water mains I turn on motor is running but no water is coming out of the hose

my shallow well pump/water pressure tank worked fine but when the water pump is activated the water pressure drops to nothing until pump
No further details provided

Pump kicks on frequently. Pressure set at 60 psi. Sinks to 40 than pump kicks on
I have a Signature 2000 Fiberwound Pressure Tank. Model SR85-25-01 I have lived in the house I built since 1990 . Replaced original tank about 10 years ago. Bladder leak. The water pressure had had a...

when water turned on in house the flow goes way down, but then comes back up in
No further details provided

where can i get non salt water softener pellets
I am looking for non salt softener pellets for my well . I also am looking for inexpensive ones. for past 10 years I have be over charged for the ones I purchased.

what is the cap on top of an outside spigot, water is pouring out when turned ar
No further details provided

how long does it take to install a shallow well pump
under my home I have a one half horse power shallow well pump on a platform. very easy access to the pump. disconnect the in coming water pipe from the well and the exit pipe and electrical cord then...

Does the bladder tank get iron buildup from hard water?
No further details provided

water shut off valve leaks
No further details provided