Latest threads in Watershow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

chasing threads hose bib
We found a lovely old brass nozzle 6"(15cm) long at a yard or estate sale, embossed [ CHAMPION ] one side, [ LOS ANGELES ] the other. When I wanted to use it to rinse off solar panels on the roof, it...
1
1

can I use a MAPP torch to use to sweat 1 1/2
Humidifier lines in commercial building, thinwall L copper, 1 1/2 " ; I am looking up at the third leak this year, always at the elbows. Can I use a MAPP torch to sweat a new piece in here?
2
2

how do i get into the filter to change the sand in it
No further details provided

what is a good sealant for shut off valves under bathroom sink
No further details provided

Howe do I reseal mixer tap on autotrail comanchi 2010
Tap leaking at join of swivel spout

How do you fix a water logged pump.No drain plug.
Pump turns on off constantly when faucet is turned on.
1
1

40 yr old well current production less than 1 gal/min solutions?
Well is 40ys old original production wa reported at 6gal/min. current production is less than 1 gal/min what are the probable solutions? Do I need to check equipment of depth of well? Or drill a new...

Dirty well water
In December we had a new well drilled. The driller hit water at 25ft and continued down to 60 where they hit brown shale. The water we were told by the driller was coming out orange due to high iron...

Looking for an owners manaual for the Aquativa Spectra.
Recently purchased a house with this system and no owner's manual was left.

how do i solve a noise problem with the extrol
No further details provided

need a water tower base seal that is at the foot of the tower that connects to l
need a seal that fits between the water tower and the shower tray . mine apperes to have worn and is leaking under the tray.

I have a Hague water softener model HCC- 45M and brine tank is 3/4 full of water whats wrong?
No further details provided

diverter does not work properly.
I installed a new Gerber diverter, same part as the old one. After installing, and checking the diverter does not function properly by not opening far enough to allow the water to flow to only the...

I need to know if chicago water is hard
I need to know if Chicago water hard or soft because for a steamer

my sons well pump froze , got new pump but still no water think might be frozen
think might be frozen going down to well how can we thaw this quick ? Need ideas quick