I have a waterboss Watersoftener and Well Water.PH6.5& GPG 25.Very hard water

The PH setting on my water boss watersoftener is 6.5 and the total Hardness is 25 GPG/425 PPM.I have Well Water.What is the best setting to get soft water?

Reply to
Anonymous

I have real brick around my Pellet wood stove. The floor is kind of old looking.How can I bring it back to life? I tied almost everything I could think of!

Reply to
Anonymous