Subject Author Posted Replies

Circular saw recommendations
The 16 mil SWA to supply it must take a bit of handling!
9
9

Screwfix wankers
Bloody shut today despite their website saying they were open. Now I will have to go to work in the morning with buggered workboots. Wankers
3
3

OT: Disguised presents?
Hi all and seasons greetings etc. I'm sure I'm not alone here in that if someone gives you a present it's often very easy to tell what it is pre unwrapping with a quick feel and shake? [1] As you get...
46
46

Sound bar
I must have been a good boy, cos Santa delivered a Phillips HTS3111 Soundbar this year. I have it connected like the top left picture here; Soundbar & the TV have Optical thingy sockets, top right in...
27
27

Electrical connection on vintage clock
Elderly relative handed me an electric clock at Xmas and said, "Can you make this work?" Picture here: pins are approx 1cm long, 13mm apart and 3mm in diameter. Does anyone know whether a suitable...
12
12

I am just going to the Kings Head and I may be sometime
Merry Christmas
4
4

Tracked down and asked to do a job on Xmas day
One of the local shops had just tracked me down. They had lost my phone number and their lights were not working. All they know is my first name and that I drive a white van - they just kept asking...
14
14

Fantasy tool/DIY Christmas...
Good grief. Lay off the Irn Bru.
41
41

OT that was lucky.
Being a typical bloke I've left it till the last minute to wrap SWMBO present while she nips out to see a relative,only to find she has used the last bit of Christmas wrapping paper in the house. Was...
6
6

Seasons Greetings...
..... to one & all.
26
26

It's bigger on its inside
guy needs to get laid. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-20836747That
1
1

Totally off topic.....*Toilet hygeine*
In message , Tim+ writes Three years living in Indonesia living a "normal "life (not questioning where the ice came from or what the salad had been washed in) and, outside the first two weeks, the...
46
46

Smart Charger circuit
Anybody have a schematic for a 'SMART' charger .....or 3 state to give it another name for a Lead Acid Batteries. Have battery charges and several 12V supplies ... be good to make up a SMART charger...
3
3

Apprentice managed to lose a days pay
Mounted slides are quite easy compared to negative strips. They are easier to handle and the software can find the black border easily and remove it. IME with strips there is always a bit of leeway as...
119
119

merry christmas
merry christmas CHARITY DONATION TODAY If you want to help extreme poor,orphan children,and to help for other wel= fare programme, kindly donate amount to JESUS BLESS FOUNDATION. (India ) = =20 You...