Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Buy Self Defense ammunition Glock guns USA & Canada -Buy Glock 17 Gen5 9mm - Pistol Glock 19 Gen5 for sale -Buy Handguns,Pistols,Body Armor, Ak-47 & Ak-74, Tactical Rifles -Buy Firearms Dealers, Buy Firearms Shop Online -Glock Guns for Sale Onlin (2023 Update)
Greetings! im martin fenin, I thought of reaching out to you as my website has a lot of information and products for people looking to find the right Ak 47 PISTOL MINI DRACO and DRACO. Could you...
1
1

Insulating Wire Ends
I have replaced an old wall thermostat with Honeywell TR 3 (on excellent advice from this group) which works brilliantly. It is a simple on-off switch and I have a spare neutral and earth in the...
14
14

Damage to sandstone
I live in a sandstone tenement block. Outside one of my windows the sandstone has started to crumble. (This is a mutual repair that will require the consent of a majority of the owners with legal...
20
20

OT: I've never needed parking sensors
We got a newer car a couple of years ago, it has parking sensors. Today I was in our older car, I was turning around using a familiar alleyway looking in the rear view mirror as I went backwards. I...
54
54

Android emulator for laptop - jut to run Alexa
I'm looking for a small, quick to load emulator, just able to run Alexa on my laptop, has anyone got a suitable suggestion please? I have previously used Bluestacks, but weirdly it suggests it cannot...
8
8

Vaillant Boiler not starting
My Vaillant Ecotec Plus 637 boiler wouldn't start this morning - error message saying something like "Water shortage at pump", though the pressure reading was OK.
6
6

Boilers and Weather Compensation (2023 Update)
Would it be accurate to say, in general, that weather compensation on condensing boilers lowers flow temperature as outside temperatures rise? I ask partly because my boiler's weather compensation has...
23
23

Something for DIYers to make for Christmas
Quick build nice illusion! Tell me what you think!! Enjoy... :-) ~My Partners~ Pferd Tools: https://www.pferd.com/de-de Ballistol: https://ballistol.de/ FEIN Tools: https://fein.com/ Pnz - Die...
5
5

honeywell st299 to hive wiring help
Honeywell ST299 to hive wiring help
2
2

Central Heating Filters
I’m curious to learn about actual experiences of Magnetic Central Heating filters, in particular if they remove existing, rather than just ‘new’ dross . I drained down / flushed our system some...
7
7

Robert sound 38 not getting DAB signal
cd clock radio powers on cd works no clock update and no channel search DAB or FM. have rest several times, clock tries to update but fails, can anyone help
2
2

Recolouring IKEA furniture.
I bought a Billy bookcase (veneered MDF)from IKEA it was meant to go in my son's room. He already has seven pieces of furniture in there all 'antique oak'. This is darker than the Oak veneer that the...
8
8

Immersion overheat stat
Well I thought I was sorted when I discovered that the overheat stat had tripped yesterday and it was all working when I finished testing it all but once again the water failed to heat properly last...
5
5

Cold radiators - not sure why...
We've just had a utilty room refurbished and one radiator replaced in that room where plumber drained most of the system (system was also drained with no issues in the summer for another project). Now...
33
33

OT: What to do with a Homebuyer's Survey Report
We're buying a house privately because we know the current owners well and there's no need to employ an estate agent. We've had a RICS Level 2 survey done and it hasn't flagged up much apart from the...
4
4