ZX traficators

When I signal to turn left the horn blows on my Citroen ZX as it does if hazard lights are switched , perhaps someone could direct me to somewhere to find out about this Thank You

Reply to
Leveled

However one describes the activation of a car's audible warning device it always sounds rude, doesn't it? I like to do away completely with the pretence that it's not funny or rude by using the word parp. As in "Parp him! Give him a good parping!" or "He deserves a good parping".

... Sorry, what did you want?

Si

Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "Leveled" saying something like:

Grimly Curmudgeon

Knackered switch and if they're like the pug 206 it'll be about GBP130.

I'm breaking a L reg zx if it doesn't sell on ebay.

AJH

Reply to
andrew

Bad earth

I do not know the car. Is the horn operated by pressing the end of the lighting/indicator stalk like the Peugeots? It always used to be that the horn circuit was completed when the button was pressed and connected to earth. It sounds as if the wire coming from horn to button has a break in its insulation and is earthing when the switch is moved. You might do better asking the question in the news group alt.autos.citroen.

Reply to
Tinkerer