Zone 3 landing not working

We have just had one month ago new battery and replacement box fitted. Husban was going away so wanted to test I knew how to do it before he went so tested twice pressed 3 then omit zone 2 then our number went on landing all working fine. So felt safe. Husband went away yday set it last night sounded alarm off when I reached landing tried again same as it was midnight and didn't want neighbours disturbed left it off. I don't feel safe now. Had new carpet fitted on stairs landing yday do you think he has disturbed something?

Reply to
YVONNE STANLEY

No.

Reply to
ARW

Or perhaps.

Reply to
newshound

I think the answers her are because there is little detail as to what it is, and whether the person really knows about the system or has learned by wrote from a given setting. Really people need to know the logic being such alarm systems in order to spot the problems if things change or get moved.

I also would say that many alarm systems are designed by techy types and not for ordinary people! Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

We (well I am) are indeed taking the piss as the info she has posted is as much use as a condom machine in the Vatican and posted via homeownershub.

Reply to
ARW

Definitely maybe...

Reply to