You are 2nd year apprentice - what would you do?

Now you're talking

Reply to
stuart noble

This also reminds me of some students.

monkey dust :- Kelly, work experience girl,

whisky-dave

It will, just needs somewhat higher pressure. Or ignition. Or both :)

Theo

Reply to
Theo Markettos

Car body filler.

Reply to
Bob Eager

loved that series

Reply to
stuart noble

ARW

/It will, just needs somewhat higher pressure./q

Pressure washer

Jim K

Reply to
JimK

I'm sure it was him at our local bus stop the other day. Actually there was a flock of them in school uniform. Fortunately some of the girls were pretty, so they might stand a chance in life

Reply to
stuart noble

Life eventually imitates art... I was in a local shop recently and the work experience made tea without boiling the water. 18+ and completely oblivious to the need.

There are lots of way to make tea. Its only black tea that needs boiling water and even then some people like it stewed by boiling it on the stove for several minutes. You should never use boiling water with Chinese green tea.

Reply to
dennis

Sigh.

OK, so I should have said 'I was in a local shop recently and the work experience made tea without boiling the water for a tea that needed boiling water...'.

My entire set of inlaws seem to disagree with you there...

Reply to
Tim Watts

:-)

Reply to
stuart noble

You've overlooked pressure washer.

Reply to
bert

But neither should it be stone cold.

Reply to
bert

SWMBO says green tea is always made with boiling water - just confirmed.

If you don't use boiling water, the leaves don't open up.

She's chinese BTW. So myth busted...

Reply to
Tim Watts

30 years ago we had a YTS lad working with us. Nice lad, always there, worked hard, in better times should have had no problem getting a job.

There was just one problem with him, he couldn't make a drinkable cup of coffee to save his life. You could stand next to him and watch him, and he seemed to do everything right, but it was completely unpalatable.

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian

I have been with several Chinese people, they have never used boiling water. Its quite normal for them to add a few leaves to the cup and add hot water, they top it up several times as it goes on, with hot water.

It tastes better if you don't use boiling water too.

Mind you the tea was about £15 for 50 grams and was imported by the Chinese.

Reply to
dennis

/You've overlooked pressure washer/q

I didn't

Pressure washer

Jim K /q

Pfft

Jim K again ;-)

Reply to
JimK

Sure they weren't on the 2nd or 3rd or 4th brew?

Reply to
Tim Watts