Yikes, blown the suppy company neutral fuse ...

: : Gor blast boy! You still 'ere? :

Yes YOU and the rest of the pig ignorant trolls are.

Reply to
Jerry

He seems to have some difficulty with that concept ;-)

(I shall leave him to rant)

John Rumm

snipped-for-privacy@l25g2000prn.googlegroups.com...

Always talking about yourself.

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q

That's why I shower with a torch on new installations.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Methinks she doth protest too much......

Reply to
The Wanderer

snipped-for-privacy@l25g2000prn.googlegroups.com...

"Jerry" you just demonstrated your own expertise at snipping and trolling. I'll re-instate what you snipped:

"Explain a viable overload case"

to which you relied

"A dead short".

Now give us YOUR understanding of the difference between a fault and an overload.

It's your opportunity to educate the "pig ignorant trolls". Go on! I dare you!

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q

Fuck all left to reply to.

Reply to
Jerry

snipped-for-privacy@f6g2000yqa.googlegroups.com...

Cheers "Jerry". You just won me a pint :-)

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q

Wooosh!