Yahoo Mail junk

I have configured some Freegle groups I follow to send me an email notification to my Yahoo address for every posting. The trouble is that most of them are considered spam by Yahoo and sent to that folder, unlike all the mails from Freecycle groups which end up in my Freecycle folder as per my filters.

I wonder if it's because the Freegle subject lines all end with '~--~~~~~---~-~~~-~~~~~~---' for some unknown reason.

I have not found any way to filter them before Yahoo makes them junk. I use Thunderbird to deal with my various mail accounts, which gives me the option to "run filters on this folder", which moves them to my Freecycle folder. The messages go to Spam within Yahoo before Thunderbird sees them, even though I have filters in Yahoo to try and direct them. Has anyone else encountered this and found a solution? Otherwise I will have to use my Gmail address instead of Yahoo.

Reply to
Dave W

The problem is still here in November

Reply to