YAGI: Yet Another Good Idea!

Hi Folks, Probably been mooted before, but the other day I was searching through a jar of screws for the "right one" and the temptation is to spill the jar over the bench or on the carpet to aid the search. The downside being the subsequent "pick them all up" phase. Maybe a tray would be handy.... maybe one of those trays with a cut-away corner so that I could tip the tray back into the jar...

And then the lightbulb struck: use an old ice-cream container lid. It has a lip on the perimeter, so all I need do is cut one corner away and it'll work a treat.

Too good to hold on to this one, hence my desire to pass on the suggestion!

Hope this is useful,

Regards

Mungo

Reply to
Mungo Henning

Oh what a let down. From the message title I was all fired up for a juicy tip on antenna construction. ;-)

idea all the same.

W.

Reply to
Woodspoiler