WWW: Useful supplier of wire for craft use

Nought to do with me, I'm not a customer, they don't feed my cat, I'm not the landlord etc...

Just found mentioned on another group

for other tech materials

Reply to
Adrian C

Fabulous.! Bookmarked.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Yeah.I think I saw this mentioned in a Fly Fishing Forum I watch for fly tying materials .

-------------- Any posting using my name and/or e-mail address but other than by newsindividual.net is not being posted by me and should be disregarded . Remove NOSPAM to reply by e-mail

Reply to
Stuart B

Very useful, have earmarked it. Here's another link to a wire supplier

Donwill

Lovely! Even though it has just cost me a hundred quid.

Reply to
Andy Dingley