WTF ?

You might well say WTF.

Like many (most?) people on here I never click single-line links, which have not a word of explanation. WTF!? It's bloody annoying, it's ignorant, and above all it's a breach of Usenet etiquette.

So, along with others, I say: WTF are you doing here? Go somewhere else.

Yours truly Another John

Reply to
Another John

+1
Reply to
newshound

-1

Reply to
Jimmy Stewart ...

+2
Reply to
Fredxx

  • another 1

And a common way people get sent to malicious web sites if they are rookies. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

well the scantily dressed burd working on the motor bike wouldn't be of any interest you you anyway...tee hee

Reply to
Jimmy Stewart ...

here is a better one ....

Jimmy Stewart ...