WTB: wardrobe hardware

Hi Folks, Probably as previously mentioned, we are splitting our master bedroom's cupboard to make an en-suite and a fitted wardrobe. I'm on the lookout for a supplier of the hardware that goes inside such a fitted wardrobe.

A horizontal coathanger pole is a given, but what about those metal wire baskets that are on slide-in-and-out runners, tie-racks and suchlike?

Having wandered down the high street into MFI and viewed what they have inside their standalone wardrobes, I'm not allowed to install anything under that level of fitting by SWMBO.

I did try a quick Google here, I have browsed the Isaac Lord site, but any other places I ought to look?

Thanks in advance

Mungo

Reply to
Mungo

Have a look at wickes bedroom accessories

Reply to
Alex

Ikea.

Reply to