Would there be any problem

with the water piping arranged like this?

the main water pipe

Reply to
George

A bit more info George...How long is the diagonal run? Where is it? Why is it on a diagonal? Will it be boxed in?

I can't see any reason why not, it would just *look* weird, but if it's out of the way, there's no reason why you can't have it like that

Reply to
Phil L

Is the diagonal actually going to be a smaller bore as the diagram suggests?

Reply to
Andy Burns

no, if youre talking about supply. If drain, it would work but be more prone to blockage than would be best.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

Short

Under the stairs leading to the kitchen

Because thats the way I want it,rather than running along the whole lenght of the kitchen on top of the skirting

Probably?

I was thinking it might reduce the flow rate somewhat?

Reply to
George

I doubt it, that's MS paint for ya. :-p

Reply to
Phil L

as long as a piece of string, or longer?

I had an idea it might be.

how?...there's no rules saying pipes have to be run diagonally or vertically, they just look neater that way, although if you ever go in a newbuild that is having plastic plumbing installed, you'll find that they go in all directions, IE wherever they fit, and into whatever shape the plumber wants to arrange them

Reply to
Phil L