Worktop/tiles threshold

Anyone any idea what to do about:

the wallpaper - I know what to do about that!]

The bit between the tiles and the workshop is a plastic lipped strip, with the lip tucked/stuck behind the tiles. I reckon the strip might have been glued to the worktop at some point. I don't fancy removing the tiles, but I'd like to tidy it all up a bit.

I thought about a silicone sealant, but it won't look too good at that bit of the worktop, and the gap to be filled seems to be too big at various places.

TIA

Rob

Reply to
Rob

Not sure what you're trying to achieve, but if I was doing it, I'd:

- Remove tiles

- Strip wallpaper

- Re-tile, avoiding all plastic beading/strip

Reply to
Grunff

Rip the tiles off and do it properly, whoever did that wasn't thinking straight or had been drinking heavily or smoking something they shouldn't. It is only one row of tiles after all and the finished job will look much better.

HTH

John

Reply to
John

I think you're right! I had hoped there may be a quick(er) fix, but tile removal it is then.

Thanks, Rob

Reply to
Rob