workshop floor

Am building large workshop cum garage and am researching the whys and wherefores of concrete sealing or not, if so what with? (I am still umming and areing) (two new words)

Reply to
F Murtz

I always painted my factory floors with International Paints' Garage Floor Paint. It is hard wearing and easy to clean.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
Nightjar

I've got thin bitumen loaded carpet tiles (anti-static laboratory grade) on my concrete workshop floor. I find it more comfortable to walk on those with trainers. Me toes don't freeze.

Reply to
Adrian C

I had a double garage for my 4 motorbikes and eventually used floor paint it made a big difference for cleaning up oil spills etc. Done a couple of engine rebuilds etc over the winter months so spills of oil etc. Dont know how it would cope on a more industrial scale though.

Reply to
ss

hell to get engine oil out of tho.

horses for courses methinks