Worcester or Worcester Bosch

Some (combi) boilders seem to be marketed as Worcester and others as Worcester Bosch.

Is there any difference or is it just presentation?

(I know Worcester are a Bosch company but that alone doesn't answer the question).

Reply to
AnthonyL

Most of their literature seems to have dropped the Bosch name, and just say that Worcester is part of the Bosch Group.

I recall them as Worcester Heat many years ago.

Reply to
Fredxxx

I suspect its to do with marketing and where they sell their boilers. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff