Worcester-Bosch Controllers

Hi, Im planning to have a Worcester 30CDi boiler fitted and Im loking at the controls on offer. I'm interested in the RF Wireless controllers particular the DT10RF Optimising Digistat and the DT20RF.

Does anyone have commenst on which I one I should choose, as the DT10 Optimiser looks like it has some intelligent design behind it, whilst the DT20 has a twin-channel.

Your advice is grately appreciated.

Many Thanks

Regards Mark

Reply to