Worcester Bosch Boiler repairs

www.worcesterboilerrepairs.com offers same day boiler repairs at an affordable price.Areas covered London, Surrey and Kent. Experienced boiler repair engineer who worked for Worcester Bosch boiler manufacturer.Over the years thousands of Worcester Boilers and Worcester Bosch boilers have been repaired and serviced.
I'd wager there's no such company as "Worcester Bosch Boiler Repairs". Reads like a sole trader trying to "big up" - hence no company name, no address, no Gas Safe registration.
--
Robin
On 14/04/2016 11:28, Robin wrote:

Do try to keep up at the back: from the earlier thread...
Domain Name: WORCESTERBOILERREPAIRS.NOT Registrant Name: Mohun Ayadassen Registrant Organization: Mohun Ayadassen Registrant Street: 7 Priestley road Registrant City: Mitcham Registrant State/Province: Surrey Registrant Postal Code: CR4 2LL Registrant Country: GB Registrant Phone: +44.2086409178 Registrant Email: snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com
It would appear that snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com doesn't have much of a clue when it comes to newsgroups.
I've fixed his URL.

On 14/04/2016 11:36, F wrote:

Thank you for that but I did read the earlier thread. What I didn't do was assume that the domain name registrant is either the legal owner of the domain name or the business using the site. Or have I not kept up with changes in the law which mean it is no longer possible for the registrant to be an agent of the domain name owner? Or for a domain name owner and registrant to sell the use of the site to another business?
--
Robin
On 12:02 14 Apr 2016, Robin wrote:

On a separate track, there's no registration at Companies House for Worcester Bosch Boiler Repairs. These are the closest:
Worcester Boiler Installations Limited Worcester Boilers Limited Worcester Bosch Electric Boilers Ltd

More likley to be generating leads for traders around the country. FWIW the post seems to have been made by a Virgin Media customer in the Edinburgh area.
If their idea of marketing is spamming Usenet, then they should expect negative comments to flow thick and fast.
--

Graham.

%Profound_observation%
On Thursday, April 14, 2016 at 11:28:59 AM UTC+1, Robin wrote:

www.worcesterboilerrepairs.com offers same day boiler repairs at an afforda ble price.Areas covered London, Surrey and Kent. Highly Experienced boiler repair engineer who also worked for Worcester Bos ch boiler manufacturer.Over the years thousands of Worcester Boilers and Wo rcester Bosch boilers have been repaired and serviced. Mohun Ayadassen gas safe registered engineer. Gas safe Registered before working for Worcester Bosch, Gas safe registered when working as a Worcester Bosch engineer and C urrently Gas safe registered.07737845657.

You kidding? Someone in this group posted for help and they were 8 years late!
--
Cheers,

John.
On Thursday, April 14, 2016 at 8:26:28 PM UTC+1, John Rumm wrote:

What it was posted 8 years ago are you sure about it?
Mobile Phones Repairs we'll come to you www.workingmobiledirect.co.uk

Could we have that again in English?
From the OP:
On Tuesday, January 1, 2008 at 8:24:57 PM UTC, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> I'm having some problems with my boiler (very VERY slow heating of the > rads) so I phoned Worcester Bosch to arrange a boiler service.
Just over 8 years ago...
Its bad enough being a spammer, but a completely clueless one as well?
--
Cheers,

John.

Interesting that worcesterboilerrepairs.com and workingmobiledirect.co.uk are both registered to Surrey addresses a few miles apart, with a distinctive way of spelling the street address.
Helloooo, Mohun, have you stopped spamming yet?
--
(\_/)
(='.'=) Windows 10: less of an OS, more of a drive-by mugging.
On 16/04/2016 04:43, Mike Tomlinson wrote:

I suspect so ;-)
I actually had a phone call from him today, he had read and taken on board the content of the links I posted to the FAQ etc.
Prior to that he had no idea how homeownershub was basically just feeding to and from usenet etc.
He seemed quite concerned that he had upset folks and was quite apologetic.
(that was what inspired me to write the into for other users on the web site)
--
Cheers,

John.