wiska gel junction boxes

For those that live too far north of TLC land, has anyone seen these in screwstation or similar?

Andy Burns

Has it got to be Whiska or will similar do?

ARW

that (or maybe another from that range) will do nicely, thanks ... I'll grab one in the morning.

Reply to
Andy Burns

Looks like they don't keep them in stock, so I can't get one until Sunday lunchtime ... oh well, better than in the post from TLC.

Reply to
Andy Burns

Do 9 out of 10 electricians (who expressed a preference) prefer them ? :-)

Reply to
Andrew

Top electricians recommend it :-)

Owain