wiring spotlights

6 recessed spotlights 240Volt type to go into the ceiling I have the original ceiling rose that will be swapped for an junction box Do I wire the 6 lights as a spur or do I wire back to the junction in a ring of lights? Thanks
Reply to
Vass

Vass wrote on 01/01/2006 :

You can wire them by which ever method is easiest for the layout. You could run out from the new JB to three in a row, then do the same for the other three.. Or from the JB to the first, first onto second and so on. No need at all to do it as a complete ring.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

Thanks Harry HNY !

Reply to