Wireless Burglar Alarm

Hi group,

I'm intending to buy a wireless alarm system, and after some research have narrowed it down to either the Visonic Powermax + system or the Infinite ESP system.

Can anyone offer any advice as to which system is better/reliable/etc? Any other useful advice would also be appreciated. The price difference for comparable set-ups is only £30 in favour of the Infinite.

TIA

Reply to
Piers James

Well, I can't offer any advice as to which is better/reliable/etc because I've only got one and not the other :o)

Seriously, I've got the Infinite ESP system and it's excellent - up to now, anyway. I installed it about 6 or 7 months ago (dead easy to do) and it's never been any trouble whatsoever, with no false alarms at all. It's not affected by my central heating wireless thermostat or my wireless computer network. Definitely recommended.

JellyBelly

Reply to
JellyBelly

Thanks for your feedback, JellyBelly.

Reply to
Piers James

Hi Piers,

Can I ask where you have found the best pricing from? On the look out for a system myself!

Many thanks

Matthew > Thanks for your feedback, JellyBelly.

navjSfT4pi snipped-for-privacy@bt.com...

Reply to
Matthew