window lock needed

Hi:

I need a window lock for a bottom open, top hinged window that swings out. I need to be able to leave the window open a bit while I'm not in the office. Doesn't have to be a lot but it needs to stay open without allowing anyone to get in.

Thanks! Marc

Reply to
mcap

are we talking wood,metal or upvc,rather than a lock fit a window restictor , for your type window fit 1 either side

Reply to
ALex

It's metal. Thanks!!

Marc