Window fitting

I am replacing all the windows in the house I’ve just bought. We need scaffolding to take the windows out as they’re installed from the outside. A window company has quoted us £2000 for the scaffolding alone, that they are providing and then taking away with them. Is this a decent price for something like this? We are completely unsure but it felt very expensive to us, particularly as it will only take them a day to replace all the windows. Any advice would be great. Thanks!

Reply to
Lauren