Well - OT - delivery driver routing in Carnival season

Prompted by me expecting a delivery from Amazon and the local carnival procession blocking up access for a couple of hours.

Does delivery planning software keep track of all temporary and permanent road closures on the delivery route?

Seems reasonable that it should.

Cheers

Dave R

Reply to
David

Not even some long term closures in many cases. You are, I suspect expecting common sense to prevail, a dangerous thing these days. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff