Reply to
bert

Only by you harry.

Reply to
Tim Streater

That leaves the none voters.

Reply to
dennis

Nothing stupid about realising that there isn't a lot of point in voting for a party that might get 3 MPs elected if they are lucky.

Reply to
Jacko

Extremely stupid to not realise there is every point in voting for a party that has already put immigration, EU membership and energy policy up for debate.

Irrespective of having any MPs at all..

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

And which might well prevent us from getting our referendum.

Reply to
Tim Streater

But if it has already done that, what is the point in voting for that party now ?

Reply to
Jacko

What you are effectively saying, is follow the crowd and don't vote for who you really want to vote for. That's silly and pointless.

Reply to
Bod

The UK is not not tolerant. It's full of intolerant muslims. Bent on taking over this country. Only the brain dead such as yourself can't see it.

Reply to
harryagain

To keep the traitors feet to the fire. They will bug out if they can. If UKIP gets a good vote, they know it will get more next time.

Only takes a bit of EUSSR driven hardship and terrorist bombs.

Reply to
harryagain

No, vote for the party that has some chance of being the government which proposes to do what you think is the better way of doing things.

Reply to
Jacko

I'll vote for the party who I feel has the best policies for the country as a whole. To vote any other way is following the sheep and doesn't make sense. I don't like the idea of tactical voting. Have the conviction for what you believe in.

Reply to
Bod

To keep those items on the agenda. You don't actually believe that Cameron and Miliband care a toss about referenda or immigration if they are *not* bleeding supprt to UKIP?

Look at out Tim here, tells you the tories are the party of a referendum on Europe. Well they promised one last time and nothing happened, till UKIP started gaining seats in local and MEP terms.

Now they are promising another: That promise will never ever be followed through. Been there, done that.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

There isn't one.

Reply to
Huge

Well there is no such party. Now what?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

IMO both of them will have much more important things on their minds than either of those in the next couple of days.

But voting for UKIP today won't change that.

Reply to
Jacko