Will these flexible tails connect to 15mm Plastic pipe?

Got the low pressure tap on order. (Amazon.com product link shortened) I hope the connections can be made to 15mm plastic pipe, or else I'll be ripping out tiled trunking.
--

Mike

On 11/09/2019 11:14, Mike Halmarack wrote:

Yup, it looks like the flexi tails terminate in a female 1/2" BSP threaded coupling.
Normally I would stick a full bore compression service valve on the end of your pipe[1], take off the other nut and ditch the olive, and then screw the tail directly onto the valve. The flexi has a rubber washer in it to make the seal.
[1] Remember to use the right inserts on the plastic pipe when using compression fittings.
Not the most useful photo, but you can just see a flexi fixed onto a service valve in the way described here:
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/images/f/f8/BagpipeCornerDoor1.png
--
Cheers,

John.
On Wed, 11 Sep 2019 13:11:15 +0100, John Rumm

Just the sort of detailed advice I needed, thanks. I would never have thought of the plastic pipe inserts myself.
--

Mike