Wickes Wired Burglar Alarm

Hi
I just came to fit a wickes wired burglar alarm for my old dad, he's had it knocking around for a year or so ;-) trouble is the manual is missing :-(
There doesn't appear to be a model number or oem manufacturer though. it was around gbp120 about a year ago, fully wired. outside bellbox etc, inside control panel about 10" by 6" with th keypad cut into the fascia towards the right hand side. there are 7 leds, mains, clear, 24hr, z1,z2,z3,z4. numbered buttons 1-9, arm, omit, reset, home, er and away.
Anyone have a scan or the manual or point me to something to help? Looks faitly easy to fit, only problem is setting the zones and password. (do all these cheap alarms have walwart supplies? seems a bit crap to me, )
all help greatfully received..
Rich

Call Wickes head office, I did for an old alarm I had from them, they put me in touch with the manufacturer and they sent me a manual FOC.
Roger

Hi Roger
I did that, the manufacturer was gone bust! :-(
Just my luck I guess. C'mon people, surely someone has this? how about if I beg ;-)
I don't even need the manual, does anyone know how to set up the zones and change the passcode?
Cheers
Rich