Why are cars getting wider

I now see what Pamela meant above, goodbye. It seems pointless to engage in a discussion with somebody as perfect and infallible as you. Although someone who was infallible would know how to spell communication even if they fail to grasp the two way concept it involves

Reply to
Zephirum

Good riddance.

Look I wouldn't have USED the term if it didn't apply. Why would I?

If you didn't know how its normally used, well you do now. And I didn't even charge you.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

He said "This is Usenet not a blog" but then you wanted a childish argument with him to make yourself look clever.

Reply to
pamela

It seems he does not grasp the significance of the goodbye either, it was meant to indicate that he is now killfiled. I will now only see his utterances when they are re-posted. Each post he makes actually has the effect of showing just how clever he isn't.

Reply to
Zephirum

He saidd 'this is Usenet, not a blog' to which I replied that Usenet was indeed part of the blogosphere whether he understood the term or not.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Turnip, that's a good example of your petulance.

Why couldn't you simply accept the truth and relevance of what Zephirum said and leave it at that?

Instead you post some smart-arsed last-word comeback of no relevance to the discussion but whose sole purpose, rather unsuccessfully, is to make you look smart.

Reply to
pamela

I blame Arthur Christopher Benson and Henry Wood.

Reply to
polygonum

No it's not :-D

Reply to
whisky-dave

Oh yes it is. :-)

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike

That is an entirely subjective POV.

Reply to
Vir Campestris

Has anyone else suggested its because people are fatter?

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike

Yes. Cf Abbotopotamus sub thread.