Who made Homebase "Verona cherry" kitchen door and drawer fronts?

I installed a Homebase "Verona Cherry" kitchen a few years ago and now want to get some matching drawer fronts - any suggestions where to try (other than Homebase)?

Reply to
<no_spam

In message , no snipped-for-privacy@thanks.com writes

Wasn't it Schreiber who made Homebase stuff - maybe still do.

Reply to
bert

Best of luck but you probably find that the style was/is exclusive to Homebase.

Reply to
Peter Johnson

In message , bert writes

homebase (or maybe their parent company) bought the Schrieber brand a while back.

Maybe when MFI went bust as IIRC they owned the brand by then.

Reply to
Chris French

Is their kitchen stuff made in the UK, or is it shipped from China? If the latter you're not going to easily find the manufacturer.

Theo

Reply to
Theo Markettos

B&Q do an awful lot of woody looking drawer fronts

Reply to
stuart noble

Go mix and match and have some deliberately contrasting doors and drawer fronts - that's what we did when some of our MFI stuff started to show it's age.

Reply to
bert