Which Walkie Talkie can be the best?

I saw that there are some kinds of walkie talkies on ebay, but I don't know which brand can be the best? And I saw that Baofeng Radio seems good, like 888s, UV-5R and so on. I also watch some of store like trytrybuy, littlelittle bird and sp on. Is there any suggestion for this? Many thanks.
Summer wrote:

It seems the person you're spamming on behalf of hasn't explained the difference between ham radio and walkie talkie to you.
Well it does make you wonder, hang on, I'll just send a sensible reply to the message as well........... Done. Brian
--
----- -

10:4, 73's, T i m
Just be sure they are legal to use in the UK. Some operate on frequencies used by other services and although you are unlikely to be arrested, you might find local interference precludes they use. They used to sell over the counter ones at many shops, branded with names you know at reasonable costs. Brian
--
----- -
On 18/11/2017 08:54, Summer wrote:

Have you looked at the excellent range of Wunhunglo walky talky from Kissmeflower?
On Saturday, 18 November 2017 10:47:18 UTC, Andy Bennet wrote:

Surely the ukdiy brand of choice has always been Lucky Golden Hedgehog?
Owain
On Sat, 18 Nov 2017 03:31:46 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@gowanhill.com wrote:

How about the Ann Gelgri N'der brand? I saw some down at the Dubbel Uwe Defor Tea Shop the other day.
--
Regards, Paul Herber
http://www.paulherber.co.uk/
On Sat, 18 Nov 2017 00:54:05 -0800, Summer wrote:

I was recommended Baofeng, and I'm very happy with the small unit I have.

avoid all Chinese radios .....
On 18/11/2017 13:23, Jim Jam ... wrote:

You'll have a short list then.
Andy

there a dozens of brands .....
On 19/11/2017 22:01, Jim Jam ... wrote:

Which ones don't make them in China?

Depends on what you want to do with them.
Nowadays it can make much more sense to have a decent plan for your mobile phone and it that way.
Mine costs $10 per month for unlimited calls and texts to any landline or mobile in the country and 1GB of data as well.
Much more useful than walkie talkies now even if you have to buy a couple of cheap used mobile phones.