Which Walkie Talkie can be the best?

I saw that there are some kinds of walkie talkies on ebay, but I don't know which brand can be the best? And I saw that Baofeng Radio seems good, like 888s, UV-5R and so on. I also watch some of store like trytrybuy, littlelittle bird and sp on. Is there any suggestion for this? Many thanks.

Reply to
Summer

It seems the person you're spamming on behalf of hasn't explained the difference between ham radio and walkie talkie to you.

Reply to
Andy Burns

Just be sure they are legal to use in the UK. Some operate on frequencies used by other services and although you are unlikely to be arrested, you might find local interference precludes they use. They used to sell over the counter ones at many shops, branded with names you know at reasonable costs. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Well it does make you wonder, hang on, I'll just send a sensible reply to the message as well........... Done. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

10:4, 73's, T i m
Reply to
T i m

Have you looked at the excellent range of Wunhunglo walky talky from Kissmeflower?

Reply to
Andy Bennet

Surely the ukdiy brand of choice has always been Lucky Golden Hedgehog?

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

I was recommended Baofeng, and I'm very happy with the small unit I have.

Reply to
Bob Eager

avoid all Chinese radios .....

Reply to
Jim Jam ...

How about the Ann Gelgri N'der brand? I saw some down at the Dubbel Uwe Defor Tea Shop the other day.

Reply to
Paul Herber

You'll have a short list then.

Andy