Which MCBs interchangeable with Rolec?

I need to replace a Rolec B16 MCB for the aux output in an EV charger with a C16 but can't find anything that tells me which other manufacturers are physically identical - can anyone here help?

Reply to
nothanks

ARW

Thanks, but I can't (yet) bring myself to pay £5.95 delivery for a £3 part.

Reply to
nothanks

Do what Bert Coules did some years ago.

Post a side and bottom photo of the MCB and I'll see what I can match it up with.

BTW I even sent him the MCB that matched up the best. We have thousands of then in our store room

Reply to
ARW

cost me that much to drive into screw fix. You are the reason why others would say "£8.95 part, FREE DELIVERY".

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I thought it was only me that drove into electrical wholesalers:-(

Reply to
ARW

get your brakes fixed.

Reply to
charles

Brakes do not work with black ice....

Reply to
ARW

get the black ice fixed

Reply to
tabbypurr

When I removed the Rolec MCB to photograph it I thought I'd compare it to a few others. Surprisingly, the key areas (front projection compared to rail mount position) were identical to an old Wylex C20, so problem solved. Thanks for the kind offer.

Reply to
nothanks

Nice one.

Reply to