Where to source a part for an allen-mayfield grass cutter...

Hi.
Pictures here...
http://coakley.plus.com/media/pictures/France%20House/Machinery/allen%20mayfield%20topper%2005.JPG
and here...
http://coakley.plus.com/media/pictures/France%20House/Machinery/allen%20mayfield%20topper%2005.JPG
If the above links don't work on first click, try... http://coakley.plus.com/media/pictures/France%20House/Machinery/ and then click on the files themselves.
There are two faults with the bearings / shaft / diff assembly which drives the blades.
Ideally, I need the whole assembly including the centre shaft and pulley.
Anyone any ideas where I can start? Google has not been helpful this time!
TIA
Howard.
--
Howard Coakley
e-mail... howard<dot}coakleyatcoakley<dot].codotuk

Have you tried TillerParts:- http://www.mdr.co.uk/tillerparts/tillerparts.html
--
Chris Green

I understand these took over at one point: Riverside Precision Products Ltd Unit R4, Riverside Industrial Estate Bridge Road Littlehampton BN17 5DS West Sussex Tel: 01903 732570
must be worth a phone call
mrcheerful

FYI "Forbidden You don't have permission to access /media/pictures/France House/Machinery/ on this server."
to all three
--
fred

All work OK for me using NTL.
-- Dave Croft Warrington England http://community.webshots.com/user/crftdv

"Forbidden You don't have permission to access /media/pictures/France House/Machinery/ on this server."
to all three
--
fred

"Dave Croft" < snipped-for-privacy@nospammershere.co.uk> wrote in message
I can see them OK, but they are pretty huge (took nearly a minute to download the first one) so slower systems may be dropping off their perch.
regards,
Kim Siddorn.
I can't access the photos either, which is a shame because I am an Allen scythe enthusiast! Try  Gordon Davenport 01743 462950 for parts. Kev.
I can't access the photos either, which is a shame because I am an Allen scythe enthusiast! Try ? Gordon Davenport 01743 462950 for parts. Kev.
To help you people with the unresponsive servers see http://community.webshots.com/photo/130641573/406104504ThdueM -- Dave Croft Warrington England http://community.webshots.com/user/crftdv
On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 20:35:43 +0100, "Dave Croft"

Thanks for that Dave, I was getting the forbidden message also.
It's not like the mayfield I had, mine had a single vertical axis blade and the vee belt twisted through 90 degrees.
Depending on how the shaft mates to the 90 degree gear boxes couldn't a new one be made from a lorry of Land rover half shaft and the pulley being one of the Morse taperloc type?
AJH
Thanks for everyone's help on this (and to Dave for re-posting the pics! Sorry they didn't work for everyone).
I appreciate all help. I have been away for a few days but will make phone calls to the recommended people shortly.
If anyone has any other suggestions, I will be happy to hear them!
Thanks again...
H.