Source For 10mm Pipe Cutter

Monument Tools have recently brought out a 10mm Pipe Cutter ..the kind that take up the minimum of space ...they look like a the letter C ..but can only see it on an Amazon seller at £13.95 and I baulked at paying £5.60 for delivery ...Does anyone know of any other maker of these or a source for a 10mm pipe cutter of this type? I do have an adjustable one but some places access is restricted so one of this kind would help.

Reply to
Usenet Nutter

This one from Wickes is pretty good but beware of other look-alikes which may be useless (wheel tilts):

Cicero

Thx...Toolstation do a similar type No 59779

but the one I'm looking for only does the one size ...it's like 11815 or 34116 on the same page

Reply to
Usenet Nutter

Ebay...

Bahco 10mm

- 260525125085

- =A314.99 delivered, on holiday to 4-Jan

- 170405281568

- =A315.50 delivered, 5 sold

Bahco stuff is usually good.

You ideally need a letter "O" deburr & scrape tool for 10mm also, not sure if they do them in 10mm.

Reply to
js.b1

Of course Ebay....why didn't I look there . Thx for that

Reply to
Usenet Nutter