Where to fit fire valve to oil bolier supply line

Where should a firevalve be sited for a oil fired boiler? I understand the valve itself goes outside but I don't know where the heat sensor on the capillary should be sited!

MattJ

Reply to
MattJ

I presume as near as possible to the boiler, so it will switch off the oil supply if the boiler catches fire.

Reply to
Dave Jones