Where to buy wide, thin-walled, bamboo tube?

I need some thin-walled bamboo tube that I'll cut into short lengths (about 100mm), the diameter needs to be around 50-75mm. Mr Google, eBay and Amazon haven't been helpful so I'd be grateful to pointers for where I might get some ...

Reply to
nothanks

In message snipped-for-privacy@mid.individual.net>, snipped-for-privacy@aolbin.com writes

Occasionally used to stiffen rolled carpet for delivery. You could try your local carpet shop. 75mm unlikely though.

Reply to
Tim Lamb

'large diameter bamboo'

But maybe not thin enough?

Reply to
Clive Arthur

Ideal for making "ethnic" musical instrumemnts?

Or blow-pipes?

Reply to
JNugent

75mm could launch an RPG.