Where to buy a wire-ended RC snubber?

I urgently'ish need an R-C snubber for a fan speed controller but I don't have a 100nF 400V cap in the box and can't find a wire-ended snubber that's in-stock and doesn't have a large "handling" fee - any suggestions for where to buy?

Reply to
nothanks

ebay? Plenty there if I search '100nF 400V'. Your choice for what kind of cap you need and in what package.

You can also get snubber circuits on little boards:

Theo

Reply to
Theo

Ebay generally.