Where to buy a non-condensing boiler?

In truth, I usually do too :-)

Reply to
Scott

Your post has made me think. OK so that's not a good idea on a Monday, however I believe that something has challenged in the regs about allowing the installation of a B class boiler.

I believe it was about October last year and the plumber was made to swap all the B rated boilers he has installed in 6 flats for A rated ones. Now these were not new builds but a conversion into flats.

I am not saying that a B rated boiler cannot be fitted into an existing house.

Cheers

Reply to
ARW

Fuck the EU regulations, just install it. Hey, I can waste gas if I want, I could open all my windows. It's my money, I'll spend it as I see fit. I don't drive efficiently either.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

I've seen various articles about studies showing that Wikipedia compares reasonably well against Encyclopedia Britannica for accuracy. That was some time ago though, so I don't know if it still holds true.

SteveW

Reply to
Steve Walker

Occasionally you hear a story about a page where someone has deliberately written nonsense or sabotaged something, but it seems to quickly get corrected. There must be a lot of enthusiasts out there.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword