Where get mail order diaries by Letts? [off topic]

Am in the UK and am looking for a Letts slimline pocket diary. (Must be month to a view format).
Where can I get this online without paying for admin at silly prices?
I keep getting the sort thing where the diary is only 3.35 from Ink World Direct but their P&P is an extra 6.95.
--
Am looking for Letts diary reference P1S ("Principal").
Nearly as good are D51 ("Business Cream") or 15S (Business Slim").

Staples Neat Ideas etc maybe .or Amazon . Did you do a search on google.co.uk for Letts Diaries .

Hi Stuart
Thanks for your posting. It's hard to know what you think you are teling me. Of course I used Google and that's why I said "I keep getting".
Amazingly, my understanding is that not a single one of your suggested retailers stock Letts diaries:
Staples Amazon UK Neat Ideas.
Thank you anyway.
On Fri, 24 Nov 2006 20:13:06 GMT, Will wrote...

Why not try your local independent stationer? Quite a few in my neck of the woods stock Letts diaries as an alternative to the Collins ones.
--
EMail address is disposable and never checked.
Outgoing message is certified VIRUS FREE by
Will wrote:

If you want helpful answers try posting it to groups where it's on-topic.
You're lucky you got any answers at all...

Hellp PC Paul
As I said to your little mate, Bobby ... if you don't want to read an off-topic post then the trick is not to read the ones which have been marked as off-topic in the subject line. I find that helps every time. You could try it.
Meanwhile I can see that just like Bobby you would never solve even the simplest of children's puzzles without some help. So I will help your understanding forwards in this department.
Can you see a common factor in these three newsgroups? uk.rec.cars.maintenance uk.d-i-y alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
You can, PC Paul? Fantastic! Is it "UK"? Great! Well, don't stop there. Does the common factor have anything to do with buying a UK diary with UK national holidays from a national UK publisher? Yes? Bingo! Well done, you little tramp! That's really good for you.
<snip>
You're funny. Stupid, but funny.
Hint : if you want help, insulting people won't encourage them to help you. (notice I don't actually want your help...)
clive

Presumably you'd have posted here (meaning uk.d-i-y) if you wanted to know anything at all, however unrelated it was to DIY. It's off-topic - do you understand the term? Not that it has much to do with car maintenance, either.
So, to summarise...you cross posted to three groups, two of which were completel;y off-topic. You received some help - OK, it wasn't useful in the end. And all you can do is moan.

Hi Bobby
If you don't want to read an off-topic post then the trick is not to read the ones which have been marked as off-topic in the subject line. I find that helps every time. You could try it.
Meanwhile I can see you would never solve even the simplest of cjildren's puzzles without some help. So I will nudge your understanding forwards in your deep puzzlement over the newsgroups.
Can you see a common factor in these three newsgroups? uk.rec.cars.maintenance uk.d-i-y alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
You can? Fantastic! Is it "UK". Great! Well, don't stop now. Does the common factor have anything to do with buying a UK diary with UK national holidays from a national UK publisher? Yes? Bingo! Well done, you little scallyway! That's really good for someone who has just struggled hard to get it.

I shouldn't have to bother. You're the lazy one.

Oh, stupid too. Even if you're in secondary school (although it's probably still playgroup) I've been using newsgroups a damn sight longer than you. Pity the average intelligence level dropped so much when you started.

Why didn't you include 'uk.sex.*' then?

And anything at all to do with DIY? Do you repair your car with a diary. God help those who drive in your car. No. God, you're thick.

Hey, that's why off topic posts are called "off topic" and are marked "off topic". Geddit?

So, it's OK to post ANYTHING to ANY newsgroup, as long as it's marked off-topic?
I think not...
I said you were thick...

No they are not, as I found off an aquaintance who worked for them but still has contacts. There are none left for the general public, unless they ask nicely, and as you haven't, you can fuck right off. :-)
--
Tunku

"end user" v. A command regrettably not implemented in most systems.

Yeah right.
So you know of a secret stash in warehouse 13 (the one that's not on the site map and is right next to the scorch marks on the tarmac from the last UFO) through a friend of a friend who overheard a rumour about what is in rack 999.
Exactly which model diary did you, er um y'know er, ask about? All of them? OK, yeah, see I guessed that it was all of them. And you'll probably say they're available for all years since since 1971 but only if you don't crosspost. Oh, they are, are they? Marvellous.
Right, yeah, sure.

No, straight from the factory at Thornybank Industrial Estate, Dalkeith. Divot. You could ask there, nicely. :-)
--
Tunku

"end user" v. A command regrettably not implemented in most systems.

http://www.mayfairstationers.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id `13 Business Slim at 5.52 + Vat Dely 3.50

Hey Stu. That's more like it! Well done. :-)

Don't be too profuse in your thx . If I had the facility to retract the post I would have done so

You could have tried a cancel if you weren't such a noob.

Hah ! a cancel eh? noob.