Where can you buy 'O' rings?

The O ring on my flexible pipe for topping up the boiler has split. Is there anywhere you can buy small quantities of these ie 10 or fewer?
--
Jim S
Tyneside UK

Car accessory shops often have a range of them
Or, have you tried a CH merchant?
--
geoff

They will often give you one, IME. Not worth the paperwork.
--
Andrew Gabriel
writes

Umm...a woman walked into a bar and asked for a double entendre so the barman gave her one....
[Not even bunny]

Homebase do a couple of assortment packets: http://www.homebase.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=10151&catalogId=1500001201&langId=110&searchTerms=o+ring&authToken =
Chris
chrisj.doran% snipped-for-privacy@gtempaccount.com wrote:

http://www.homebase.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId 151&catalogId00001201&langId0&searchTerms=o+ring&authToken=
Any bearing company.
On 30/05/2012 01:52, Jim S wrote:

Pop into the local DIY shop as run by Ronny Barker and ask for some O's. ;-)
On Wed, 30 May 2012 10:26:04 +0200, David in Normandy wrote:

Funnily enough I did that and they had a box of different diameter rings. (I originally wrote different 'sizes', but that would have led to a Barker-like discussion if the different meaning of the term size) 20p each so I got 2 and tied the second one to the pipe otherwise I will never find it again.
--
Jim S
Tyneside UK

Toolstation provides these and others. More than your requirement of 10 or less but cheap enough tp consider:
http://www.toolstation.com/shop/Plumbing/Washers%20&%20Fixings/O%20Ring%20Pack%2085pc/d20/sd2703/p53005
km
On Wed, 30 May 2012 16:50:09 +0100, Mark wrote:

I went there once for an O ring to fit a metal sink plug. All the plastic bags were empty with a hole in them :o?
--
Jim S
Tyneside UK