Where can I download a list of world cup fixture showing the date and UK time of all the matches.

Where can I download a list of world cup fixture showing the UK time of all the matches?

I don't watch the world cup but I want to stick it on the wall, so I know when not to phone people.

Most of the charts I have found are for just the first round or they don't show the matches in a simple list.

Reply to
pamela

Google seems to know

Reply to
Andy Burns

Wikipedia. All times in UTC.

There is no first round there is a group stage.

It also shows all matches after the group stage and shows how they lay out after the knockout stages right up to the final.

Feel free to phone a Scottish friend or relative anytime you want - you will not be disturbing them from the football.

Reply to
ARW

How can they know? Anyway, i'm sure javascript can be written to make the time zone changes work on the page. brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

It's not suitable for sticking on the wall. The offical FIFA site is no better.

Reply to
pamela

If you take a look at the hits they have the drawbacks I asked to avoid.

Google images allows me to se something suitable but when I look they lacks UK match times or whatever.

Reply to
pamela

Thank you , Sky Sports. :)

Group stage Thu June 14: Russia 5-0 Saudi Arabia (Group A) - Moscow, 4pm

Fri June 15: Egypt v Uruguay (Group A) - Ekaterinburg, 1pm Fri June 15: Morocco v Iran (Group B) - St Petersburg, 4pm Fri June 15: Portugal v Spain (Group B) - Sochi, 7pm

Sat June 16: France v Australia (Group C) - Kazan, 11am Sat June 16: Argentina v Iceland (Group D) - Moscow, 2pm Sat June 16: Peru v Denmark (Group C) - Saransk, 5pm Sat June 16: Croatia v Nigeria (Group D) - Kaliningrad, 8pm

Sun June 17: Costa Rica v Serbia (Group E) - Samara, 1pm Sun June 17: Germany v Mexico (Group F) - Moscow, 4pm Sun June 17: Brazil v Switzerland (Group E) - Rostov-on-Don, 7pm

Mon June 18: Sweden v South Korea (Group F) - Nizhny Novgorod, 1pm Mon June 18: Belgium v Panama (Group G) - Sochi, 4pm Mon June 18: Tunisia v England (Group G) - Volgograd, 7pm

Tues June 19: Colombia v Japan (Group H) - Saransk, 1pm Tues June 19: Poland v Senegal (Group H) - Moscow (Spartak), 4pm Tues June 19: Russia v Egypt (Group A) - St Petersburg, 7pm

Wed June 20: Portugal v Morocco (Group B) - Moscow (Luzhniki), 1pm Wed June 20: Uruguay v Saudi Arabia (Group A) - Rostov-on-Don, 4pm Wed June 20: Iran v Spain (Group B) - Kazan, 7pm

Thu June 21: Denmark v Australia (Group C) - Samara, 1pm Thu June 21: France v Peru (Group C) - Ekaterinburg, 4pm Thu June 21: Argentina v Croatia (Group D) - Nizhny Novgorod, 7pm

Fri June 22: Brazil v Costa Rica (Group E) - St Petersburg, 1pm Fri June 22: Nigeria v Iceland (Group D) - Volgograd, 4pm Fri June 22: Serbia v Switzerland (Group E) - Kaliningrad, 7pm

Sat June 23: Belgium v Tunisia (Group G) - Moscow (Spartak), 1pm Sat June 23: South Korea v Mexico (Group F) - Rostov-on-Don, 4pm Sat June 23: Germany v Sweden (Group F) - Sochi, 7pm

Sun June 24: England v Panama (Group G) - Nizhny Novgorod, 1pm Sun June 24: Japan v Senegal (Group H) - Ekaterinburg, 4pm Sun June 24: Poland v Colombia (Group H) - Kazan, 7pm

Mon June 25: Uruguay v Russia (Group A) - Samara, 3pm Mon June 25: Saudi Arabia v Egypt (Group A) - Volgograd, 3pm Mon June 25: Spain v Morocco (Group B) - Kaliningrad, 7pm Mon June 25: Iran v Portugal (Group B) - Saransk, 7pm

Tues June 26: Denmark v France (Group C) - Moscow (Luzhniki), 3pm Tues June 26: Australia v Peru (Group C) - Sochi, 3pm Tues June 26: Nigeria v Argentina (Group D) - St Petersburg, 7pm Tues June 26: Iceland v Croatia (Group D) - Rostov-on-Don, 7pm

Wed June 27: South Korea v Germany (Group F) - Kazan, 3pm Wed June 27: Mexico v Sweden (Group F) - Ekaterinburg, 3pm Wed June 27: Serbia v Brazil (Group E) - Moscow (Spartak), 7pm Wed June 27: Switzerland v Costa Rica (Group E) Nizhny Novgorod, 7pm

Thu June 28: Japan v Poland (Group H) - Volgograd, 3pm Thu June 28: Senegal v Colombia (Group H) - Samara, 3pm Thu June 28: England v Belgium (Group G) - Kaliningrad, 7pm Thu June 28: Panama v Tunisia (Group G) - Saransk, 7pm

Sat June 30: 1C v 2D - Kazan, 3pm (Match 50) Sat June 30: 1A v 2B - Sochi, 7pm (Match 49) Sun July 1: 1B v 2A - Moscow (Luzhniki), 3pm (Match 51) Sun July 1: 1D v 2C - Nizhny Novgorod, 7pm (Match 52)

Mon July 2: 1E v 2F - Samara, 3pm (Match 53) Mon July 2: 1G v 2H - Rostov-on-Don, 7pm (Match 54) Tues July 3: 1F v 2E - St Petersburg 3pm (Match 55) Tues July 3: 1H v 2G - Moscow (Spartak), 7pm (Match 56)

Quarter-finals Fri July 6: Winner match 49 v Winner match 50, 3pm (Match 57) Fri July 6: Winner match 53 v Winner match 54, 7pm (Match 58) Sat July 7: Winner match 55 v Winner match 56, 3pm (Match 60) Sat July 7: Winner match 51 v Winner match 52, 7pm (Match 59)

Semi-finals Tues July 10: Winner match 57 v Winner match 58, 7pm Wed July 11: Winner match 59 v Winner match 60, 7pm

Third-place play-off Sat July 14: St Petersburg, 3pm

Final Sun July 15: Moscow (Luzhniki), 4pm

All times BST.

Reply to
pamela

For me, that link provides a scrolling table of dates/times with team names and flags for the group stage, and placeholders but still dates/times for the knockout stage.

I checked it in two different browsers before posting, it turns out that it doesn't print properly, but it seems rude to ask someone to do your googling for you and then complain about the results ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

What is the 'world cup'

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Usually a good excuse to get the bike out and enjoy nice quiet roads.

Due to timezone differences quite a few of the group stage matches seem to be late morning/early afternoon, so maybe that won't happen this time? And Team Ingerluund will be on the plane home by the knockout stages.

Reply to
Andy Burns

Not quite what you were asking, but if you have a computer or smart phone, or want a wall chart, this will help you plan a day:

Reply to
RJH

If you look closely you'll see most of the matches are at 1pm, 3 or 4pm and 7pm and in the later stages never before 3pm.

pamela

That's a very nice format. I had assumed a linear chronological layout would be easiest to use but you're is effective. Also it's ready to print. Thank you.

Reply to
pamela

Is there no escape? Even on here? ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

*applause*
Reply to
Huge

I Googled and looked carefully. I know how to do that and I am not lazy. For some reason you wrongly suggest I hadn't taken the trouble.

You gave a link to a schedule in an unprintable layout which I said I didn't want and also was not laid out in a way I asked for.

Reply to
pamela