When can I get a larger-then-usual Yale lock?

The normal common Yale type 77 nightlatch lock is like this: <https://www.lockshopdirect.co.uk/products/yale-77-traditional-nightlatch -(60mm-backset)-case-only-22015/?StockCodewCO&gclidIaIQobChMIvNSJzuC 16AIVzbHtCh0X4APAEAQYAiABEgKlmPD_BwE> or https://preview.tinyurl.com/wl4xrkm There are other makes that are very similar or identical.
One of my doors has such a lock, and the '60mm' appears to refer to the distance from the edge of the door to the centre of the hole for the barrel. The body of the lock is 93mm long and 62mm high.
At first sight, the one I need to replace looks the same as the type 77 - but the distance to the centre of the barrel is at 80mm (instead of 60mm), and the body is 105mm long (instead of 93mm. If I used the type 77, I would have to plug the original hole for the barrel, and drill out a new one (32mm dia). Unfortunately, the door has a skeleton frame (I don't mean the 'doorframe') with inset thin panels, and being 20mm closer to the edge, the new hole for the barrel might seriously reduce the strength of door.
So does anyone recognise the type of lock that I have, and who makes it? Google doesn't seem to provide any answer.
--
Ian

Ian Jackson wrote:

no, but "80mm backset" might prove a useful search term

But yet again, it 'might' not! [Well, not as far as I can see.]
--
Ian

Ian Jackson wrote:

Well, std "yale" lock is 60mm backset, the narrow ones are 40mm backset, if a search doesn't find any 80mm backset ones you have an answer of sorts ... get whittling that plug of wood!
On Wednesday, 25 March 2020 14:39:29 UTC, Ian Jackson wrote:

Try Chubb. https://www.locksonline.co.uk/Chubb-Locks.html
Also "Union" makes a similar lock.

Well, I've worn out the mouse scroll-wheel (and my forefinger) scrolling through those two* - and neither even seem to make anything the Yale type 77, let alone an 'extended' version. *And several other manufacturers too.
--
Ian

I've never seen a Yale type lock that's any bigger than the one you link to - they're all either that size or a few are a bit narrower. I can't imagine why anyone would make a larger one.

Well, having searched through loads of websites showing several hundred makes and styles of lock, I can't imagine why there are so many very-similar-and-only-very-slightly-different types of lock!
--
Ian