What's wrong with the cat?

I don't know. My previous cat had to be put down at 12 as he had inoperable cancer. The one before that was put down when she was too ill to enjoy life any more, at the age of 23.

Our current two are just 2, so barring the unexpected, they should last a long while yet!

SteveW

Reply to
SteveW

In article , brass monkey scribeth thus

Have you had the missus checked out at all for odd mental syndromes;?..

I once went as a TV service tech many years ago to a farm over near Coton, that woman there had I'd estimate around 40 cats, well they were the ones visible. One tried to get into my van perhaps she sought a better life elsewhere. Half of them appeared to be pregnant females with one giving birth and stringing her kittens out behind her;(..

I mentioned it to her and she seemed totally unfazed about it..

It stunk there just stunk I don't think the dotty old lady who lived , well existed there, had a sense of smell left;!...

Reply to
tony sayer

:D

Reply to