What mark-up do internet electrical goods suppliers make?

I've been messed about 3 weekends in a row by an internet electrical company (who shall remain nameless for the moment) who I bought a fridge freezer from,for =A3460. After the first weekend problems they waived the delivery charge of =A320, after the second weekend they knocked =A325 off the price and after the third weekend when it did finally arive ,having ruined my Saturday, they are not willing to offer me any further reduction. They are however willing to sell me any item at cost price ,and I presume waive the delivery charge as it was the delivery company who caused most of the problems. The largest item I still need to purchase is a tumble dryer for approx =A3200. Any idea what their mark-up (and therefore my saving) might be on such an item assuming it cost say =A3200? Otherwise what options do I have apart from threatening to name and shame them on this and other such forums?

Reply to
jgkgolf

Take out a google ad, with their name as a keyword, and direct it to a site detailing you customer experience. Take care not to get done for libel.

Rick

Reply to
Rick

Discount internet retailers work on very little margin. You're looking at around =A320 or less on many white goods.

Reply to
daddyfreddy