What is the diyprojects.info forum for?

The problem will be when people start using the site to post messages - then broken news messages start appearing on here.

Al

Reply to
Al Reynolds

snipped-for-privacy@diyprojects.info seems to be a valid address.

Doesn't mean anyone is reading it of course.

Al

Reply to
Al Reynolds

There is a register link at the top of the page, which presumably lets you post. There is also a memberlist link at the bottom, which shows there massive memberlist of 11 members (including Gayton). Only 4 of these members have actually posted anything.

Reply to
John Armstrong

John Armstrong wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@ggrove.plus.com:

I saw that, but you can go first!

mike

Reply to
mike ring

Andy Wade wrote in news:41744f8f$0$22747 $ snipped-for-privacy@news.zen.co.uk:

mike

Reply to
mike ring

I personally have no problem with search engines archiving my or anyone else's articles.

I don't see diyprojects as being in the same game

The information contained in this post may not be published in, or used by

raden

My mail server hasn't been able to deliver to this address yet. Al

Reply to
Al Reynolds

Let's all send them a bill for use of our services :-)

Reply to
G&M