what does the team think?

Brushes that will loosen the hairs better also require more physical effort to move, making it a lot more effort than it need be - or even impossible.

SteveW

Reply to
Steve Walker

Advise her to stick to her guns and expect to play the long game (if she can afford to).

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Probably also Hiscox

Reply to
Andy Burns

Just trying to balance the even sillier things from Brexiteers.

"We don't want unelected officials no matter how good they may be. Far more important that we can choose our own useless ones."

But good to know you think running something like more akin to a TV talent show.

It's one thing giving the vote to the general public when it comes to a general direction - like right or left wing. Totally different when it comes down to nuts and bolts - as this Brexit debacle has eminently shown. Where even 'professional' leavers can't agree amongst themselves just what Brexit actually means.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

it boggles the mind that you appear to not in any way understand why the ability to remove bad politicians matters. It's about the biggest deal there is.

that doesn't even make sense

more nonsense.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Depends on what you mean by politicans. Are the EU commissioners politicians? Or more a type of civil servant?

Seems to me they are more like a government appointment. Like say our Foreign Secretary or whatever. Who aren't elected directly.

And of course a perfectly good Foreign Secretary would go when a UK government falls - and perhaps replaced by an inferior one.

We've already seen what happens with direct elections to the EU - we get wankers like Farage elected. Gawd save us if the likes of him had more power.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Sometimes it's safer to employ the useless because at least you know they are what they are. Here tey seem to put the most useless in charge, well in some cases not all.

I wonder if more people would vote, and I wonder how a certain person might vote if they didn't like any of the acts presented.

or screws.

or what leave or what remain actually mean.

Reply to
whisky-dave

The level of confusion there I don't get it

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Brexit is nonsense.

"we want the freedom to negotiate our own, best," trade deals as long as its not with the EU, our most important trading partner."

"we don't mind immigrants as long as they aren't from the EU"

"we will get anything we want, they need us more than we need them"

etc.

Reply to
invalid

you also talk rubbish.