What are they called - wall mounted service valves?

I need a couple of 90 degree wall mounting isolator valves for the H/C feed to a basin, I've seen them in hotels but can't find them in the on-line catalogues. Here's a (poor) attempt at a description: they have a built-in service valve, the pipe connects to them behind a panel, they're fixed to the panel, a standard flexi tail connects the tap to them.

Any suggestions where I can get some?

Dave

Reply to
NoSpam

Yes indeed.

Take a look at

Navigate to their Axor brand and then to whichever product set appeals to you. Then select Bathroom Mixer and Valve/Diverter and you will find them.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Like these

6

those are radiator valves.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Thanks Andy, but what a staggeringly awful website! I poked around for a while and gave up.

Dave

Reply to
NoSpam

But actually, that's not a bad idea. These will be below the basin so a couple of chrome rad valves would probably do the job nicely. The 1/2 inch tail end would screw into a standard compression wall plate, all I need to do is find a s/s flexi with the right type of end to connect to the other end of the valve.

Dave

Reply to
NoSpam

Yes you do have to be determined. The items are there, but you need to pick a style first and then the items. You can then search based on a description and the equivalent items in other styles will come up.

Fortunately their products are excellent so it's a shame that the web site lets them down.

You could look at Grohe as well (different company) they should have some.

Reply to
Andy Hall

It's not unreasonable. Be careful though. If the plumbing is at mains pressure, some radiator valves may seep. Normally they are intended to go on systems of no more thna 3 bar working pressure.

Reply to
Andy Hall