What are they called? Hotel-type tap isolators

It's common in European hotels (and I assume UK ones) for basin taps to
be connected to an outlet beneath the sink by a short length of braided
pipe which connects onto an isolator that looks a bit like a radiator
valve - what are they called and where can I buy them?
Dave
Reply to
NoSpam
Does not compute. The UK is in Europe.
They are called shutoff valves and most of the quality brassware manufacturers make them - Grohe, Hansgrohe ...
Reply to
Andy Hall
Hmm. I realise this may not be the most helpful reply but do you mean this:
search for 049160699
They're only a couple of Euros each but I don't know where you'd get them in the UK.
Reply to
Calvin
Fantastic! and coincidentally I'm about to place an order with Megabad for something else (£730'ish in UK but £430'ish from Megabad!) Thanks!
Dave
Reply to
NoSpam
Pah! The order has already gone so I can't add these to it and I'm back to square one (except I now know they're "shutoff valves" - thanks Andy) because it isn't worth ordering them separately.
Are there any UK stockists at sensible prices?
Dave
Reply to
NoSpam

Site Timeline Threads