What are these?

The house behind me had circular vents installed in their wall yesterday and I am intrigued.

The vents are circular,cream coloured and about 8 inches across.

There are two vents approximately one foot below each bedroom window and immediately below each is a short pipe, like an overflow pipe.

Can anyone tell me what they might be for - they have completely ruined the look of the house as they are not the same colour as the brick or windows and are really big, so they must serve a really important purpose, I just can't think what.

Any suggestions?

Reply to
rition

Couple of houses down the road have Aircon vents like those, with a fan behind them... They also look completely out of place.

Lee

Reply to
Lee

Air conditioners?